- Battery Trays
- Camping & Accessories
- Communications Accessories
- Fuel/Water Tanks
- Recovery - Winches
- Recovery Equipment
- Roof Racks
- Storage Solutions/Cargo Barriers
- Towbars/Wheel Carriers
- Vehicle Drive Performance
- Vehicle Lighting
- Vehicle Lighting Accessories
- Land Rover
Maxtrax Recovery Boards MK2
Maxtrax are an innovated, lightweight yet durable recovery device that can be easily stored in your 4wd ensuring an easy way out of boggy situations. Made from super tough nylons, rigorously tested with focus on the key issues of strength, effectiveness, usability and aesthetics, the Maxtrax are a safe, simple, quick and easy method of recovery. The idea for Maxtrax was born from the misadventures of Brad McCarthy, author of Dirty Weekends “The Essential 4WD Guides”, after getting his 4WD seriously bogged on a remote North Qld beach. Racing the incoming tide, recovering solo, he recognised the need for a device that makes vehicle recovery and extraction a safe, simple, one person task that eliminates the use of highly stressed components such as steel cables, snatch straps, shackles, and winches. After countless trials, many late nights and product refinements, Maxtrax were ready to launch in late 2005. Maxtrax are now widely available in Australia and in over 30 countries around the world. You can get your Maxtrax in a variety of colours or stick to the original ‘signature safety orange’ colour, they come with a 24 month warranty and are an Australian made product. Recovery has never been so easy, just wedge your Maxtrax firmly against your tyre tread, get back into your 4WD and gently accelerate. Your tyre tread will grip the Maxtrax and then you’re on your way. Watch this video to see just how easy it is.
SEND US YOUR ENQUIRY
Part No. MTX02SO
• 6 comfortable handles for easy use and manoeuvring of Maxtrax.
• Keyholes allow linking, pegging or mounting with other Maxtrax accessories.
• Beams provide support for fully-laden 4WD in bog.
• 88 raised rounded ‘teeth’ provide incredible traction but won’t damage your tyres.
• Ramp at each end for easy insertion between tyre and the ground.
• Used upside down the Maxtrax convert into a shovel to remove excess material from around your tyres.
• Made from UV stabilised, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon.
• Can be used in sand, mud or snow.
• 1150mm long x 330mm wide.
• Stackable for easy storage, once stacked each pair sits only 85mm high.